1. The term 'IB' shall mean Innovative Binaries, its affiliates and group companies and the term 'User' shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.innovativebinaries.com (Site).
2. IB name and logo are trademarks, which belong to and are owned by IB. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from IB.
3. The content provided is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice whether investment, legal, taxation or otherwise. IB disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site.
4. IB has exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in the site, but IB or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this site. The information from or through this site is provided "as is" and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any service or channel, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed. IB and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
5. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold IB harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
6. IB or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgement or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the site. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. IB is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
7. www.innovativebinaries.com is owned by IB. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of IB and its partners including all the software, text, images, graphics, video, audio, design and other works used on this Site.
8. Content on the site is for personal use only and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the site for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright of IB and / or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. This material cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use without obtaining the prior written permission from IB. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. IB may monitor access to the Site.
9. IB shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
10. IB may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features without notice.
11. IB reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the site without notice.
12. IB may terminate a member's access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
14. All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
15. IB makes no warranty that:
a. the Site will meet your requirements
b. the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis
c. the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.